She can do it all! She can sing, dance, act, and of course, rock her signature bows that we all love! JoJo Siwa is truly a sensation in every way possible, and we were super thrilled when we found out a couple of months back that she signed an exclusive talent deal with Nickelodeon and has a lot of terrific projects up her sleeve with them. Nickelodeon now just recently announced the line of JoJo Siwa inspired consumer products that will be available in the US and in other markets including the UK, Australia, and Canada. JoJo Siwa has a lot in store with products in every category – from accessories, apparel, arts & craft, cosmetics, costumes, dance and athleisure wear, dolls, dress up and role play, electronics, games, home goods, party, publishing, a subscription box and stationery.
In addition, JoJo Siwa, Nickelodeon and Danskin will be teaming up for Danskin’s first-ever co-branded collection for kids. The line will include dance wear such as leotards, tights, dance skirts, tutus, and more, plus athleisure wear – with colorful and stylish tops, sweatshirts, hoodies, joggers, crop tops and more, as well as accessories. Needless to say, JoJo’s line with Danskin will be something that every young lady will want to rock everywhere and anywhere she goes.
Pam Kaufman, Global Chief Marketing Officer and President, Nickelodeon Consumer Products said,”JoJo Siwa burst into the Nickelodeon family last fall and we, much like our audience, have fallen in love with her fun and vibrant personality as well as her stance against bullying. Partners and retailers far and wide have reacted so enthusiastically to JoJo and it’s been an awesome experience creating this expansive new line of consumer products that is as fresh and vibrant as she is.” (source: press release)
JoJo Siwa shared her excitement over all of her phenomenal, upcoming projects and said, “I am so excited to announce all of the amazing products that are coming out for my brand all over the world! From my bows, bedding, accessories, party supplies, to stationary and so much more. I mean I even have a singing doll! This is literally a dream come true!” (source: press release)
Another one of the many things that stands out in JoJo Siwa’s consumer products line is her very own doll! Just Play will be bringing out a JoJo Siwa doll that also features her viral, hit song, “Boomerang.” You can get the JoJo Siwa doll out in Walmart starting in July and the doll will be available in other retailers beginning October 1st. More JoJo Siwa toy products will be available later this year.
Aside from consumer products, another thing that JoJo Siwa fans can look forward to is her special on Nickelodeon titled, JoJo Siwa: My World, which is set to premiere on Nickelodeon on August 12th at 8:00 PM ET. The special will give fans an inside look into JoJo’s life and all of the incredible moments leading up to her remarkable performance at the Mall of America, where she will perform her songs, “Boomerang,” “Kid in a Candy Store,” and “Hold the Drama.”
We can’t wait to get our hands on all of JoJo Siwa’s consumer products! Check out the full list below of everything to look forward to from JoJo Siwa’s line and be sure to stay tuned for everything coming out to retailers throughout the year. Comment below and tell me or tweet me at @alexisjoyvipacc, what JoJo Siwa inspired product are you most excited for?
(source: press release)
- Accessories from ABG Accessories (headwear and cold weather), Accessory Innovations (bags and backpacks, headwear and cold weather), Accutime Watch Corporation (watches), FAB (bags and backpacks), Fantasia Accessories (hair accessories and jewelry), Global Design Concepts (bags and backpacks), H.E.R. Accessories (bows and jewelry), Jacmel Jewelry Inc.(costume and fine jewelry), Pan Oceanic (Sunglasses), and Starlight Accessories (sunglasses),
- Apparel from Freeze (t-shirts), Bentex (t-shirts and sportswear), GBG (sleepwear) Handcraft (intimates), High Point (Hosiery) and Mad Engine (t-shirts and sportswear)
- Arts & Craft from Spin Master’s Cool Maker line (bow maker and accessory pack)
- Cosmetics from GBG
- Costumes from Rubie’s
- Dance and Athleisure wear from Danskin
- Direct to Retailer Exclusives with Justice (apparel and accessories)
- Dress Up and Role Play from Just Play
- Electronics from iHome (karaoke machine, headphones, microphone, selfie stick)
- Fashion Dolls from Just Play
- Footwear from ACI
- Games and Puzzles from Cardinal (Dance Dice and Bust a Bow)
- Home Goods from Jay Franco (bedding, room décor and throws)
- Party from American Greetings (greeting cards) Decopac (photocakes) and Unique Industries, Inc.
- Plush from Just Play
- Publishing from Abrams (interactive journal, craft book and photographic book) and Bendon (tween activity book)
- Subscription Box from CultureFly
- Stationery from Trends and Tri-Coastal
Follow JoJo Siwa on Twitter and Instagram: @ItsJoJoSiwa
Follow Nickelodeon on Twitter and Instagram: @Nickelodeon