A magical Mouseketeer weekend is making its way to MegaCon Orlando and the Walt Disney World Resort and you… yes, YOU can join in on all of the fun! Omaze has launched an excellent campaign where you and a guest can win the chance to enjoy a spectacular and fun-filled weekend with the one and only, Joey Fatone to celebrate the Mickey Mouse Club 30th Anniversary Reunion on May 17th-19th. You’ll be flown out to Orlando where all of the excitement will kick-off and you’ll get the full-blown VIP treatment with a chance to walk the red carpet, visit all Disney parks and more!
As if all of that doesn’t sound amazing enough, when you donate to enter the contest, you’ll be helping out two, fantastic, local Orlando charities – Give Kids the World Village and onePulse Foundation through the International Arts & Philanthropy Foundation.
Here’s how to enter. Visit omaze.com/joey and choose how much you want to donate. The amount you donate gives you a certain amount of entries into the contest. For instance, if you donate $10, you have 100 entries and if you donate $100, you get 2,000 entries.
The winner of this excellent opportunity is definitely in for an unforgettable time. The Ultimate Mouseketeer Weekend With Joey Fatone Prize Package includes the following: (source: press release)
- Be flown out to Orlando and put up in a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel
- Walk the red carpet with Joey Fatone at the ‘All New’ Mickey Mouse Club reunion: the Mouseketeers and Memories Gala at Epcot®
- Score Premium access to MEGACON® Orlando—including front row seating at the Mouseketeer Reunion Panel moderated by Joey
- Go to a private VIP brunch with Joey, the Mouseketeers and other celebrity guests
- Create your dream Disney day with a 1-day VIP pass to all the parks at Walt Disney World Resort
Be sure to join this phenomenal campaign for a chance to be a part of a sensational weekend with Joey Fatone and the Mouseketeers! The campaign closes on May 2nd at 11:59 PM PST. Check out Joey Fatone’s announcement video of the Omaze campaign below.