The skin was SKIN-ing at Korean skincare brand COSRX’s first-ever U.S. consumer event at Serra on Vine in Hollywood, California on Oct. 19. What do you get when you combine cosmetics and science together?! You get the revolutionary brand that is COSRX. If you’re like me and swipe through TikTok to get some skincare tips, then you’ve definitely come across COSRX’s viral Snail Mucin products. The game-changing skincare brand is continuing to take over the cosmetics world by storm with all of its marvelous products that fans, celebrities and skincare enthusiasts alike can’t help but rave about.
At The RX Labs event hosted by COSRX, celebrities, dermatologists and special guests joined together to talk about and celebrate the body’s largest organ…the skin! From skincare secrets to top tips from industry experts, The RX Labs event truly was an insightful one for attendees, whether they were skincare pros or just starting their skincare journey.
The spectacular event kicked off with an incredibly informative and educational panel with TV personality and celebrity panelist Adrienne Bailon-Houghton, dermatologist Dr. Andrew Park, dermatologist Dr. Scott Walter and esthetician Sarah Ford. The terrific panel was moderated by Faith Xue, Executive Beauty Director at the Bustle Group. All of the panelists shared an abundance of invaluable information. Bailon-Houghton even spilled that her beauty product must-have is COSRX’s Vitamin C 23.
The fun continued after the panel with well thought-out, super engaging and interactive activations. Guests were able to test their stacking skills by playing a jumbo Jenga set and bag toss for a chance to win some skincare surprises. You may think you’ve seen cute cocktails before, but it’s nothing like the fabulous cocktails that were at The RX Labs event, which had tasty drinks in science beakers and rejuvenating Vitamin C shots. The event was nothing short of a skincare paradise. Attendees were even able to chat with COSRX team-members to tailor a custom skincare routine for themselves and take home products to fully immerse themselves in the COSRX experience.
The RX Labs event was indeed a star-studded one and saw the glowing faces of Karrueche Tran, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‘ Crystal Kung Minkoff, Sharna Burgess and Cheryl Burke.
COSRX’s The RX line is a hypoallergenic collection that does wonders. It’s hard to choose a favorite because every one of COSRX’s products is absolutely revolutionary and fulfills your skincare needs. Let’s take a look at a few of the many phenomenal COSRX products you need to get your hands on ASAP.
- The Niacinamide 15 ($25) – For acne and sebum control. Highly concentrated serum that combines the maximum concentration of niacinamide with optimal ratios of synergistic ingredients for total acne control, from prevention, calming and restoring.
- The Vitamin C 23 ($25) – For brightness and dark spots. Antioxidant brightening booster with high performance for preventing early signs of aging.
- The Hyaluronic Acid 3 ($25) – For hydration. Highly concentrated 3% hyaluronic acid serum that hydrates, plumps, soothes and supports the skin’s moisture barrier.
- The Retinol 0.1 Cream ($27) – For anti-aging and acne targeting (sensitive skin). An irritation-reduced solution created with the optimal ratio of key ingredients for first-time retinol users just starting to notice the appearance of fine lines caused by dry skin. The perfect choice to prevent and correct early signs of aging before they set in.
- The Retinol 0.5 Oil ($27) – For diminishing the appearance of pores, texture and anti-aging (regular skin). No purified water or retinol derivatives. Formulated using 0.5% stabilized, pure retinol for powerful anti-aging care. Best for skin accustomed to retinol but still experiencing progressive signs of aging such as loss of elasticity and dryness. For intermediate-level retinol users looking for a highly concentrated, youth booster.
- The 6 Peptide Skin Booster Serum ($25) – Not your run of the mill peptide. Created with six peptides and synergistic ingredients to boost firmness, and overall skin condition such as pore and sebum, fine lines, skin texture, skin tone and soothing. First step to skincare to boost efficacy of following The RX products.
- The AHA BHA PHA LHA 35 Peel ($19) – The AHA BHA PHA LHA 35 PEEL dramatically smooths skin texture and congested pores with a powerful multi-acid blend. This pro-formula gently exfoliates and minimize pores and reveals the look of a more even, radiant complexion.
- Low pH Niacinamide Micellar Cleansing Water ($19) – A one step cleansing solution that gently lifts makeup, SPF and impurities without irritation. Formulated with niacinamide to clear clogged pores and control oil production. pH balanced to ensure the skin is not stripped from its hydration.
I had an excellent time attending COSRX’s The RX Labs event and loved getting the opportunity to customize my own skincare routine and have some of my most burning skincare questions answered. Already, I’ve seen a major difference in the radiance and feel of my skin after using COSRX’s exceptional products.
Affordable skincare that actually works?! What could possibly be better than that? Check out more photos from The RX Labs event below. Follow COSRX on Instagram: @COSRX and on TikTok: @COSRX_Official.
Photo Credits: Jennifer Johnson