The ultimate Disney fan event is right around the corner and without a doubt, the marvelous, magical and stupendous D23 Expo is back to make Disney history with their outstanding and legendary three-day event! The terrific D23 Expo is jam-packed with brilliant, unforgettable and interactive panels, presentations and events over the three days of August 14th – August 16th, 2015 and will be sharing all of its Disney excitement over the whole Anaheim Convention Center. The D23 Expo has announced many of its remarkable events including performances from singing sensations including Sabrina Carpenter, Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Olivia Holt and Bea Miller. In addition, Walt Disney Studios will be having various panels and presentations including a “Frozen” sing-along opportunity and the chance for fans to see what goes behind creating a Disney classic like Aladdin. The D23 Expo has just also recently announced that Disney lovers will also be able to buy Disney collectibles at the event. All this excitement and so much more just waiting to be announced leaves us with one question – “Who would ever want to miss such an epic and extraordinary event like the D23 Expo?”
To add onto all the excellent D23 happenings, the D23 Expo is giving Disney fans the opportunity to buy special discounted D23 Expo tickets and now is your last chance to get them before the special discounted prices end on June 30th! You can head on over to http://www.D23Expo.com to purchase your tickets before they go back to their regular price on July 1st.
Check out the special discounted D23 Expo ticket prices below and don’t miss out on the event of the lifetime, the D23 Expo!
Also, take a look at a highlight of some of the D23 Expo’s magnificent events planned out for all you D23 attendees! (source: press release)
· Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars– This EXPO will be the biggest and best to date as D23: The Official Disney Fan Club brings interactive experiences to Disney fans this August.
· Frozen FANdemonium: A Musical Celebration– The Oscar®-winning songwriting team of Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez takes fans on a once-in-a-lifetime musical journey through the world of Frozen.
· Disney On Broadway’s The Originals– Disney Theatrical productions presents an original concert featuring the stars of Broadway’s Aladdin, Mary Poppins, and Tarzan.
· Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios– Previews of upcoming films such as Zootopia, Moana, The Good Dinosaur, and Finding Dory; Plus, a look at the making of the Disney hit Aladdin.
· Walt Disney Records– Disney Concerts and D23 present Disney In Concert: A Silly Symphony Celebration, featuring a live 32-piece orchestra.
· Disney Channel– Center Stage musical performances by Sabrina Carpenter, Olivia Holt, and Bea Miller; a dance party with stars from Teen Beach 2; a sneak peek at Disney Junior’s upcoming The Lion Guard; meet-and-greets with beloved characters from top-rated preschool series Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins; the premiere of an all-new Mickey Mouse cartoon short, and more.
· Walt Disney Archives Presents — Disneyland: The Exhibit– More than 300 classic and contemporary objects celebrating the 60th anniversary of Walt’s first theme park will be on display.
· D23 EXPO Dream Store– A magical store featuring special logo apparel, product debuts, artist signings, collectibles, and more Disney-inspired items.
· D23 EXPO Design Challenge and Mousequerade Costume Contest– Twenty-three pieces of fan artwork inspired by Disneyland’s Sleeping Beauty Castle will be displayed throughout the show floor. Mousequerade categories include: “Heroes Unmasked,” “Once Upon a Costume,” “The Wonderful Worlds of Disney,” “Best of Star Wars,” and “Weird, Wild, and Goofy!”
· And much, much more not yet announced, including celebrity appearances, panels and presentations, sneak peeks, and unique experiences—all celebrating the past, present, and future of Disney.
Follow the D23 Expo on Twitter and Facebook: @DisneyD23